Absent is a story which
follows the character of young-adult and college student, Murray
Schull. He and his two best friends, Eve and Steve, attend a college
in which students are disappearing daily. It's up to them to find
out how this is happening, why this is happening, protect their
other friends, and to put a stop to it once and for all.
Steve's girlfriend, Crystal, has mysteriously disappeared on her way
home from college. But further into the investigation, and through
Murray's new-found paranormal visions, Murray realises that whatever
caused Crystal's disappearence was not anything from this earth.
Alongside his vision, Murray is confronted with puzzles, with
friends turning against each other, and all for one reason. The
Download Free: Absent
• Use the path through forest (on the right).
• Walk to college exterior (to the right).
• Use the college front doors.
• Use the lift call button to get to the second floor.
• Use the staff room door.
• After the cutscene, walk to the forest.
• Pick up Crystal’s phone from the ground.
• Walk to the college exterior and use the bin.
• Use magnifying glass with credit card.
• Go to the street and use the credit card with cashpoint.
• Go to college foyer and use the canteen doors.
• Pick up the pen from the canteen floor.
• Look at the menu.
• Talk to the dinner lady and order a curly fry meal with either a
“Fenton’s New Gravy” or water.
• Talk to the male student on the right of the canteen.
• Ask the student if he happens to have a phone battery.
• Ask the student if you could borrow his battery.
• Check with the student that if you bring him the meal deal,
he’ll give you his battery.
• Put the curly-fry meal on the male students’ table.
• Use the battery with Crystal’s phone.
• Drag the battery over Crystal’s phone. Look at Crystal’s
• Press return, go to college exterior and talk to Steve on the
right side of the screen.
• Tell Steve that you’ve got some bad news about Crystal.
• Go to the college foyer and use the lift call button.
• Use the second floor button.
• Use the staff room door.
• Ask Mrs. Fish what the homework was about. Then tell her you
have to go and do some work.
• Go to the forest and talk to Eve.
• Ask Eve about the homework.
• Tell Eve that you have a pen for the homework.
• Go back to the canteen and interact with the male students’
table. You will pick up the Tobasco sauce.
• Go to the forest and use Tobasco sauce with Lloyd.
• Pick up Grant’s mobile and Lloyds’ spare trainers.
• Use battery with Grants’ mobile.
• Drag the battery over both mobile phones and look at contacts on
• Press return and go to the foyer.
• Talk to receptionist.
• Ask receptionist if there is a Danielle at the college. Ask for
her to write down their phone numbers.
• Tell the receptionist that you have a pen for her.
• Go to canteen and talk to Dinner Lady. You will receive a
• Go to foyer and talk to receptionist.
• Tell the receptionist that you have a pad for her.
• Once you have the pad back, go to second floor through the lift.
• Use staff room door.
• Tell Mrs. Fish that you have the homework.
• Once she has given you the phone, use it to Danielle Johnson.
• Tell Danielle that you are Murray Schull or Lloyd Danyl.
• Ask Danielle if she knows anybody that you are asking about.
• Ask Danielle if she would be happy to meet you and Steve
• Go to the college exterior and ask Steve if he is free tomorrow
• Go inside foyer and watch the cutscene.
• Go to the college exterior and behind the alley on the right of
• Once at the swamp, go to the right and through to the town.
• Go into Elec-Tricks.
• Go the left of the screen to Mrs. Fish’s Fish.
• Pick up the vacancy notice from the window.
• Look at the important notice outside of the library.
• Go into “On£ders” and talk to the cashier.
• Ask the cashier anything, then ask how he got the job.
• Ask the cashier the name of the book.
• Ask the cashier if he has a library card you could borrow.
• Go into the library and talk to the librarian.
• Tell her you are looking for a book (choose any option) , then
tell her you have a card.
• Tell her you’re looking for “101 Job Interview Tips”.
• Look at the book in your inventory. Remember what a manager
• Go back to “On£ders” and give the vacancy notice to the cashier.
• Tell the manager you are ready for an interview now.
• Choose the line that most closely resembles the Job Interview
Tips book’s advice.
• If you are successful in your interview, go into Elec-Tricks. (If
not, you can talk to the cashier and ask for a second interview).
• Once back at college, pick up the warning tape from the canteen
• Pick up the electrician’s tools.
• Use the tools on the boards on the canteen doors.
• Use the keys to unlock the canteen door.
• Use the keys in the lift call button to let Lloyd out.
• Open the canteen door.
• Close the canteen doors after Lloyd enters.
• Use the keys to lock the canteen door.
• Use the lift call button and go to the second floor.
• Enter the second floor corridor.
• Tell Crystal that you’ll try and find Steve for her.
• Open Murray’s locker towards the right of the screen and collect
• Use the lift call button and go back down to the foyer.
• Give the “101 Job Interview Tips” book to the receptionist.
• Go to the swamp area.
• Use Lloyd’s trainers with the muddy water.
• When talking to Steve, respond with anything.
• Use the keys with the canteen door to unlock it. You will go
into the kitchen.
• Open the microwave and pick up the knife.
• Use the keys on the cupboard door.
• Use the portable ladder on the sixth tile from the left at the
bottom of the screen.
• Use the ladder to climb it and use the tools on the tile you are
• Talk to Steve about what a Reaper can do.
• Tell Steve you’ll be back in a moment.
• Give the keys to Steve and he will let you out of the room.
• Go back into town and go to On£ders.
• Enter the back room and retrieve Crys’ CV.
• Go back to Mrs. Fish’s Fish exterior and pick up the application
forms in the blue box.
• Put Crys’ CV into the blue box.
• Use the door to Mrs. Fish’s Fish and ask Mrs. Fish to check the
• Ask Crys about chatup lines. He will give you one.
• Go back to the swamp and tell the chatup line to Eve.
• After the cutscene, go into the foyer and up to the second floor
• Talk to the classroom door next to the lockers (Classroom 2C).
• Use the knife on the classroom door.
• After the cutscene, go down to the courtyard through the canteen.
THE REAPERS CIRCLE
• Go into Eve’s Cell (on the right).
• Go to the right of Eve’s cell and try and pick up the key.
• Talk to Elisa about the key.
• Tell Elisa you’d quite like that key.
• Talk to Elisa and tell her that maybe she’s right.
• Pick up the cell key and leave the room.
• Quickly use the cell key in the keyhole of Eve’s cell.
• Use the central circle.
• Ask the Reaper God what happened to your friends.
• Ask the Reaper God why Murray was needed in the first place.
• Ask the Reaper God what he means by “Complete the Circle”.
• Tell the Reaper God that you’ll be back.
• Use the central circle to return to the lower levels.
• Go into Danielle’s cell (on the left).
• Talk to Crystal about the Reaper God.
• Ask Crystal if there is anything she needs help with.
• Go back outside and enter Steve’s Cell (at the back).
• Talk to Steve about what’s gotten into him.
• Continue to ask Steve about Reapers feeding off their victims
• Confront Steve about recommending a life for him.
• Recommend Crys to Steve.
• Once Steve has left, go to his key on the left side of the
screen and swap it with Eve’s key.
• Use the central circle and talk to the Reaper God.
• Talk to the Reaper God and ask him about keys.
• Ask him for Room Key 244.
• Return to the lower levels and into Danielle’s cell.
• Give Danielle’s Key to Crystal.
• As Crystal, use Key 244 in the keyhole.
• As Murray, pull the rope to Danielle’s curtains.
• Give Steve’s key to Crystal.
• Get to the swamp through the canteen and foyer.
• Go into town.
• After the ceremony, follow the student back to college and talk
to him in the foyer.
• Ask Hugh if you could get to the lift behind him.
• Tell Hugh to look behind him.
• Once on the first floor corridor, become a Reaper.
• Use the computer on the wall.
• Change the first line to “Student Canteen”.
• Change the second line to “Open all hours from Friday to Monday”.
• “Change the third line to “All Food Free”.
• Use the window as a Reaper to get back to the canteen.
• Go back to the foyer and talk to Hugh.
• Tell Hugh to take a look at the TV.
• Go into the canteen and watch Danielle leave Crystal’s table.
• Go and pick up Danielle’s bag.
• Pick up Crystal’s notepad.
• Look in the gold-plated bag.
• Go to the swamp area through the foyer and college exterior.
• Use the gold-plated pen on Crystal’s notepad and watch the
• Walk to the far left of the screen and find Crystal.
• Talk to Crystal and ask her if she wants to look around.
• Open Crystal’s inventory.
• Talk to Murray and ask him if he wants to look around.
• Open Murray’s inventory and give the gold-plated pen to Crystal.
• Talk to Crystal and ask if she wants to look around.
• Use the gold-plated pen with Crystal’s notepad.